It’s been 2 years already since Simple Beautiful Life was born. It’s been fun getting into the swing of writing with three children underfoot. (Perhaps a post on that soon!) I’m finding my voice and niche, and I’m super excited about what this next year may bring!
Here are the top posts from this year:
1. “Love your leftovers” Guide – if you still have turkey saved in your freezer, you should definitely download these ideas and recipes. They’re tried and true, and family-approved.
2. How I Make Money While Staying at Home with my Little Kids – We’re all trying to figure this out, aren’t we? I’d love to hear your version of this.
3. Taking a Young Family Camping for the First Time – We had a great time camping and are looking forward to going again this spring!
4. How to be a Stay-At-Home Mom without Losing Your Mind – For all moms-of-young-kids, really.
5. How my 5 year old bought her own violin – The inspirational story of my oldest’s first goal and business!
6. 13 Simple Romantic Home Date Night Ideas (& Chocolate Fondue recipe) – We’re about due for Date Night ourselves and I may need to go back and peruse these ideas. What have been your best home date nights?
What post was most impactful or memorable for you?